Everyone struggles sometimes. Everyone feels like giving up (at least a little) when the going gets tough. Here are 5 tips that might nudge you back on course.
- Our research indicates that the more detail you give; the more likely you are to successfully complete your mission. Vague missions are almost never successful. If you’ve made the mistake of being vague, come on back and get specific in your most current day update. It is never too late to commit to details.
- Have you fallen off of the wagon and skipped a few days? Don’t worry! Come on back and pick it back up. Character is not defined by how many times we fall, but by how many times we get back up. So get up and get back on track. You won’t be judged by the loopchange community, you’ll be welcomed back with open arms (I don’t think you realize how important you are over there!)
- Incorporate some folks in the real world to help keep you accountable. Mention to friends or family members what you’re trying to accomplish. Keeping your mission a secret almost never helps you. Don’t be afraid, we KNOW you can do this!
- Stay focused on sticking with your plan 1 day at a time. It’s very intimidating to commit to changing something for life. It’s scary to commit to changing something for a year. But 21 days, 1 day at a time is do-able. We promise.
- Don’t devalue your importance. When we’re struggling it is easy to begin to believe “it really wasn’t that important.” That is another way of saying “I’m really not that important.” That is a LIE. You ARE that important (and more). It was important enough for you to commit to, so do yourself the service of sticking with it for 21 days.
Have you come with anything the helps you to stick with a new habit? I'd love to hear about it!